Hagen Catit Drinking Fountain - Don’t let the Catit name run you off this water fountain is fabulous for small dogs too. Since 70% of cat’s and dog’s body is water just like humans they need lots of fresh water to keep them healthy and happy. The Catit fountain circulation sends any debris like pet hair or food (for those critters that enjoy plopping their food in water) straight to the filter which collects it and holds it in place. This unique shaped bowl seems futuristic to me, I like it. You can also purchase separately a funky mat to go underneath for extra floor cushioning.
The Catit Drinking Fountain is good for…
1. Folks with one pet or small breed multiples
2. Folks with kids who are supposed to water the pets
3. Folks who do a little traveling and want to get away for a few days
Let’s look at some additional features
* Re-circulating flow – Eliminates stagnant water
* Purifying filter – Cleans water
* Greater water capacity (100 fl oz / 3 L) – No more daily refilling
* Whisper quiet
* Large surface area adds more oxygen (O2) to water – Beneficial to pet’s health
Here’s what actual customers are saying
Andrea..A Catit fountain for my two furkids!,
To clean it, I just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher on the “Regular” cycle (so the heat doesn’t melt the plastic) once a week. The pump I wash with a little warm, soapy water, then rinse well. The filters catch the big stuff before it hits the pump. Review Paraphrased for size – view original review here.
Buy the Catit Fresh & Clear through Amazon.com